Livestock Buildings in Iowa and Illinois
Go to Cattle Sheds Gallery
It seems that each cattle farmer has a unique request when it comes to constructing their new cattle shed. At Greiner Buildings, we have constructed many different types over the years. Our CAD technician Iowa and CAD technician Illinois can provide your with a CAD 2D and 3D design so you can visualize it before building begins. We are open to working with you to develop the design that is best for you.
Customized for Your Benefit
As a cattle farmer, you produce and profit from some of the world’s most wanted staples: beef and dairy. The image, quality, and construction of your facility is essential to your livelihood. It is important that your cattle are safe from extreme climate and contained in a consistent and stress-free environment. In order to maintain this lifestyle for your cattle, there are many features you must take in to consideration, all of which we provide:
- Mono-sloping roofs: This is a roof designed with one slope which allows for natural ventilation, and takes advantage of the weather year round, providing shade in the summer and sun exposure in the colder months.
- Dual-sloping roofs: Like the mono-sloping roof, this roof also allows for natural ventilation and protection from extreme weather.
- Open sidewalls: Having open walls also allows for natural ventilation, keeping your cows cool during the summer months and able to experience fresh air while still being confined in a safe environment.
- Concrete wall foundations: The foundation of your facility is extremely important. A good concrete foundation will allow for a safe and reliable building structure, one that will give your cattle sure footing wherever they go.
- Quality Doors: Whether you prefer a sliding door or a hinged vent door, both are a great addition to your cattle shed and instantly gives your building the classic barn image.
- Insulated metal roofs: Metal roofs are extremely durable and will last as long as the building itself. They are cost-effective and efficient in energy, as well as simply built and easy to install.
- Natural lighting panels: These panels allow for natural light to pass through the building, giving them the benefits of natural sunlight without harming them with insects and extreme weather.
Our employees are devoted to using their expertise to best suit your needs, and provide you with a building that is cost-effective and constructed with excellent quality in a timely matter. We are excited to work with you to design and build a cattle shed that is just what you need. Our territory to build cattle shed pole barns covers Iowa and Illinois. One of our sales team members would love to sit down with you and give a free quote to your next cattle building.