We are seeking a Building Estimator to provide construction estimates and 3D drawings for our customers and sales team. The position requires working seamlessly with other departments in the company including sales, project management and ordering. This position requires strong organizational skills, knowledge of the construction industry preferably post frame, and most importantly attention to detail.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying customer plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each bid.
- Evaluates changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Prepares bids for sales team by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus, AutoCAD, 3D design.
If interested please email your resume to [email protected]