Pole Building Homes
In the past few years, having a pole barn with living quarters has become increasingly popular throughout the Midwest. Illinois and Iowa residents who have benefited from post frame built machine sheds, hobby shops, and riding arenas are now choosing to build their homes with the same structural design. Owners of pole barn homes love the wide open floor plans, energy efficiency, and the unique barn home designs that these buildings provide.
The Advantage of Pole Barns with Living Quarters
When it comes to pole barn homes, the advantages are endless.
- Long-Lasting Materials: We only use the highest quality materials on the market to ensure that your pole building will last for years to come.
- Low-Cost Construction: The wooden frame that we construct is extremely more cost-effective than a regular steel frame.
- Quick Construction: The relatively simple structure and unique design of pole buildings allows them to be put up much faster than a traditional building.
- Energy Efficiency: This style allows us to install effective insulation and insulated trench footing to maximize the energy efficiency of your pole barn home.
- Unique Designs: We can customize your home specifically to fit your family’s living needs and lifestyle.
If you are looking to build a custom pole barn with living quarters, choose Greiner Buildings for professional design and construction.
Custom Pole Building Homes in Iowa and Illinois
Greiner Buildings offers countless options and designs for your pole barn home. You can have as much input as you want when it comes to customizing your home, and our professional design team will take care of the rest! With our 2D and 3D CAD Design services, we are able to give you an accurate picture of your pole barn home before the construction process even begins.
- Porches & Cupolas
- Metal Roofing
- Kynar Painted Steel
- Specialty Walk Doors and Windows
- Greentech Spray Foam Insulation
SHOME™ – The Shop With Living Quarters
If you spend a lot of your time working in an insulated shop, you may want to consider a Shome™. Our Shome™ building is a shop and a home all rolled into one. For a beautiful space that has all the benefits of a pole barn home, this option provides both excellent storage space and luxurious living quarters.
Why You Should Choose Greiner Buildings’ Shome™ Design & Construction Services:
- Endless Customization: Your imagination is the limit. Build a home that would fit into any neighborhood to something that looks like the vintage barn or whatever your imagination can come up with. Our Shome™ design and construction team will help bring your ideas to life.
- Open Floor Plan: Wide open floor plans are a specialty. Greiner Buildings’ Shome™ design and construction services can create up to 100 foot wide rooms with no walls or posts are possible. Take your vision of a great room to the limit!
- High Ceilings: With Greiner Buildings’ Shome™ design and construction services it’s easy and relatively inexpensive to build upwards. 20ft high ceilings are not a problem. Lofts, vaulted ceilings or exposed beams are all available.
- Big Doors & Big Windows: Big doors and windows are a specialty. Either for letting the outdoors in or getting big things indoors. Whether you need a door for your airplane, tractor, RV or simply the family car, Greiner Buildings’ Shome™ will be customized for you.
- Economical Advantages: Our building process is built on efficiency. More efficient equals lower costs. A Shome™ is a great value.
- Shop Space: For some people, a shop is their life. Either their shop is how they make their living or it’s where they are truly alive. Build the shop of your dreams with custom options, and work from the comfort of your home.
- Plenty of Storage Space: RV, boat, tractor, car collection or whatever you need to protect, keep it all under the same roof with a Shome™ built by Greiner Buildings’ Shome™ design and construction services.
To learn more about this extremely popular and highly demanded building, click here.