Pole and Post Frame Buildings in Morton, IL
Morton, Illinois, a town of about 16,000, is known for its pumpkins. They hold an annual Pumpkin Festival to celebrate them. They are also home to a Caterpillar Inc. distribution facility and a large pumpkin cannery. It has even been claimed that 85% of canned pumpkin comes from Morton, earning its nickname, “The Pumpkin Capital of the World”. In short, Morton is a well-developed town that has plenty of opportunity for pole and post frame buildings. There are a variety of benefits to building these structures, including:
- Affordability – pole buildings are much less expensive than a traditional steel frame
- Speed – the building time is drastically less than a steel frame
- Quality – Greiner Buildings makes sure every sheet of steel, piece of lumber, and screw is top quality
- Energy efficiency – the shape of the building allows for large amounts of uninterrupted insulation
- Long life – we use the best materials possible, so you can be sure these buildings will last
- Versatility – these buildings can be used for anything and everything.
Pole and post frame buildings are incredibly versatile, making them a great structure for any need you might have. We have seen them used as homes, barns, commercial businesses, machine sheds, mini storage, garages, hobby shops, and even airplane hangars. There is no end to what you could use these buildings for. Their simple structure and affordability create a great opportunity for people from many levels of income.
Contact us here at Greiner Buildings today to learn more about pole and post frame buildings in Morton, IL. Our service area covers much of Illinois and Iowa. We also offer many different other services such as repair, construction, and design. No matter what your needs might be, we can help. Let us know about any questions you might have, as well. Give us a call today!