Windows & Walk Doors in Illinois & Iowa
- Less expensive, but good—95 Series walk door with insulated panel, dedicated threshold or 4-way universal threshold available. 16 gauge jamb and 24 gauge roll-edge panel.
- High quality, high value—20 Series walk door w/ stainless steel hinges, dedicated threshold, 16 gauge jamb and 24 gauge panel with full-rolled edge, bulb seal and 3 fin seals. Available in 4 standard colors: Bronze, Hickory Moss, Polar White, Chocolate Brown.
- New this year: All walk doors have available an foam-core insulated frame for extra protection against the elements. Great for all our buildings.
Greiner Buildings utilizes high quality windows and walk doors and have a high variety to choose from. Here are some key points:
- Our windows are designed specifically for post frame buildings, in that they are a one piece unit installed over metal cladding. No J-trimming is required, giving a tighter seal and a cleaner look.
- Windows have a wide variety of color options, including standard options available in Bronze, Hickory Moss, Polar White, Chocolate Brown. Other custom colors for the outer trims are available, inquire for details.