- Learn and follow Greiner Buildings Inc. safety and construction procedures
- Read, understand and build according to the customers and the foreman’s specifications.
- Complete quality building projects by digging and installing footings, framing walls and roof structures, installing windows, doors, various siding and roofing materials and finishing with metal and wood trims
- Operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment
- Work with other crew personnel in a safe, organized and enjoyable work environment
- Apply good customer service and maintain a clean work site.
- High school diploma or higher
- Valid drivers license and be eligible for CDL
- Capability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to work at heights up to 30 feet
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible work schedule.