Custom Pole Buildings
Greiner Buildings has been proudly serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois for the past 30 years. Post-frame buildings are not the metal buildings or pole barns we knew in the past. Today's post-frame buildings come with many more options for a stronger building that is built to withstand almost any condition. We construct custom post-frame buildings for many different industries and our focus is on building high-quality structures to your satisfaction.
There are a lot of benefits to purchasing a post-frame pole building from Greiner Buildings for your residential or commercial building needs. Our buildings are flexible, environmentally-friendly - 100% recyclable, durable, easy to assemble, long-lasting, and energy-efficient. Our buildings are also cost-effective, providing you with an affordable and reliable custom building you can enjoy for years to come.
A post-frame agricultural building can be a great place to store farm equipment and machinery to protect it from the Midwest weather.
Commercial pole buildings are an easy way to get your business built. We offer professional design plans, guidance, and quality construction.
Pole barn homes are a popular option because they can be a shop and home in one. You can get comfort, convenience, and customization with pole barn living.
Pole Barn Buildings for Every Industry
Metal pole buildings work for many different industries. Some of the industries that Greiner Buildings specialize in include:
- Machine Shed: Storage for machinery is necessary for all sorts of industries - our buildings offer spacious, durable storage space to protect your assets.
- Lined & Insulated Shop: Get a fully insulated place to work that will withstand harsh weather and keep you and your work safe.
- Cattle Barns: A well-insulated barn is a must for any Midwest cattle operation - our buildings can help, with various stall options and venting solutions.
- Equestrian: We offer stall options and various light solutions for equestrian buildings, horse stalls, and riding arenas of all different kinds and sizes.
- Event Venues: We build beautiful event venues, such as wedding barns, designed to your specifications.
- Airplane Hangars: Our ability to make space-efficient buildings makes them ideal for industries that require a lot of open space for things like airplane hangars.
- Storage Unit: Our buildings are protected and durable, making perfect storage units.
- Storefronts: Because our buildings are customizable, they can fit the needs of every kind of store, whether you need a large showroom or lots of warehouse storage space.
- SHOME®: We specialize in custom shop homes, known as the SHOME®. These buildings are insulated and temperature-controlled and contain both workspace and living space, the perfect way to work from home!
- Hobby Garage: Build a custom-designed space for all of your large equipment, automobiles, and other toys so you can make the most out of the hobbies you enjoy.
These are just some of the different industries that our team of expert pole building builders serves with custom steel-framed pole buildings. Contact us today to get a free quote for your next post-frame building.
The Greiner Difference
Because your time is important.
Because you want a building that lasts.
Because craftsmanship matters.
Complete Building Services
Because you don't need any stress.
What are you looking for?
Iowa and Illinois Accredited NFBA Builders. Washington, Clive, Kewanee, Quad Cities, Muscatine, Burlington, Des Moines, Ankeny, Winterset, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Solon, North Liberty, Mount Pleasant, Fairfield, Pella, Tipton, Williamsburg, Newton, Keota, Sigourney, Hiawatha, Marion, Columbus Junction, Wapello, Oskaloosa, Knoxville, Marshalltown, Altoona, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Bettendorf, Davenport, Ames, Kalona, Riverside, West Liberty, Princeton, Geneseo, Galesburg, LaSalle, Dixon, Rock Island, Moline, Wyoming, Sterling. Iowa and Illinois Quality Built Post Frame Pole Barns.