Windows & Walk Doors
Walk Door Options:
- Less expensive, but good—95 Series walk door with an insulated panel, dedicated threshold or 4-way universal threshold available. 16 gauge jamb and 24 gauge roll-edge panel.
- High quality, high value—20 Series walk door w/ stainless steel hinges, dedicated threshold, 16 gauge jamb and 24 gauge panel with a full-rolled edge, bulb seal and 3 fin seals. Available in 4 standard colors: Bronze, Hickory Moss, Polar White, Chocolate Brown.
- New this year: All walk doors have available a foam-core insulated frame for extra protection against the elements. Great for all our buildings.
- Our windows are designed specifically for post frame buildings, in that they are a one-piece unit installed over metal cladding. No J-trimming is required, giving a tighter seal and a cleaner look.
- Windows have a wide variety of color options, including standard options available in Bronze, Hickory Moss, Polar White, Chocolate Brown. Other custom colors for the outer trims are available, inquire for details.
The Greiner Difference
Because your time is important.
Because you want a building that lasts.
Because craftsmanship matters.
Complete Building Services
Because you don't need any stress.
What are you looking for?
Iowa and Illinois Accredited NFBA Builders. Washington, Clive, Kewanee, Quad Cities, Muscatine, Burlington, Des Moines, Ankeny, Winterset, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Solon, North Liberty, Mount Pleasant, Fairfield, Pella, Tipton, Williamsburg, Newton, Keota, Sigourney, Hiawatha, Marion, Columbus Junction, Wapello, Oskaloosa, Knoxville, Marshalltown, Altoona, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Bettendorf, Davenport, Ames, Kalona, Riverside, West Liberty, Princeton, Geneseo, Galesburg, LaSalle, Dixon, Rock Island, Moline, Wyoming, Sterling. Iowa and Illinois Quality Built Post Frame Pole Barns.